When you're applying for an FHA loan the following list of documents will help expedite the process. We can help you understand any part of the FHA loan process so don't hesitate to contact us with any questions.
- Past two years W-2's, some circumstances may require Fed Tax Returns
- Last two newest pay stubs.
- Self-employed will need two years tax returns and YTD Profit & Loss Statement.
- Past two months full bank statements for all accounts. (all pages)
- Any recent statements from investment accounts (retirement, 401k, mutual funds, etc.).
- Driver's License or other official State identification.
- Social Security Card